Policy and Procedures:
Policy and Procedures
– When a booking is made, it is accepted that the person making the booking and other people staying agree to Cape View Beach Resort’s terms and conditions. Please advise the property of the number and age of guests staying.
– Smoking inside the units is not permitted. Evidence of policy breach will incur and additional cleaning cost.
– Guests arriving after 16:30 are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance to arrange collection of the apartment keys. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
– A deposit equal to one full night’s accommodation is required at the time of booking. All ‘Hot Deals’ require full payment at the time of booking.
– Deposits are fully refundable providing cancellation is made at least 7 days prior to check-in date.
– Cancellations during school holidays and special events require 30 days’ notice, or else a cancellation/administration fee may apply.
– 100% of the first night will be charged anytime after booking.
– No pets are allowed on the property.
– As the parking area is limited and parking on lawns is prohibited, there is a restriction of one car per unit. Some additional parking bays may be available for boats and trailers. Any requests for a change from the standard bedding configuration may be made at the time of booking. An additional charge will apply.
– Cape View Beach Resort does not accept bookings where all clients are under 18 years. Guests under the age of 18 years may only check in with a parent or official guardian.
– Cape View Beach Resort does not have the policies, procedures or resources to accommodate the unique needs of school leavers during the annual Schoolies Period. In particular, we do not have adequate resources to engage qualified security personnel to guarantee the safety, comfort and convenience of our guests during this period. For this reason, we reserve the right to reject bookings from school and/or university leavers for the period 18 November to 17 December.
– Any breach of our Leavers Policy will result in cancellation of your booking, with the provision of cancellation fees at the discretion of management.
– We have a strict no party policy.